GROWN UP

Lolipops turn into cigarettes. the innocent ones turn into sluts. homework goes in the TRASH. detention became suspension. mobile phones are used in class. soda becomes vodka. bikes become cars. kisses turn into SEX. remember when getting high meant swinging at the playground? when protection meant wearing a helmet? when the worst things you could get from boys were COOTIES? dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth, and your mom was your HERO? race issues were who ran the fastest. the only drug you knew was cough medicine. the most pain you felt was when you scraped your knees. goodbyes were only until TOMORROW. we couldn''t even wait to GROW UP...

viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

Kiss and tell

Seen you a couple times
Had a couple conversations
Since you been on my mind
Made a couple observations
Like you a fly chick, you could be my chick
Play by the rules and you can get what I give


Just keep it quiet, keep it on the hushAnd what we do, keep it just between usI don't wanna see you tweet about JB'Cause the only people that should know is
You and me


So baby I know that you're cool with rocking with me
But I can't have you telling everybody
Got me all twisted with your lips like this so
Tell me tell me are you gonna kiss,
Kiss and tell
Tell me are you gonna kiss,
Kiss and tell
Tell me are you gonna kiss me, then tell everybody
You got me twisted with your lips
girl
Are you gonna kiss and tell?


It's confidential
No one has to do with it
But you and me girl
Tell and we'll ruin itDon't need that PMZ
All in our privacy
Use them lips for kissing, girl
If you wanna ride with me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario