GROWN UP

Lolipops turn into cigarettes. the innocent ones turn into sluts. homework goes in the TRASH. detention became suspension. mobile phones are used in class. soda becomes vodka. bikes become cars. kisses turn into SEX. remember when getting high meant swinging at the playground? when protection meant wearing a helmet? when the worst things you could get from boys were COOTIES? dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth, and your mom was your HERO? race issues were who ran the fastest. the only drug you knew was cough medicine. the most pain you felt was when you scraped your knees. goodbyes were only until TOMORROW. we couldn''t even wait to GROW UP...

sábado, 19 de febrero de 2011

FILM QUOTES

REMEMBER ME
Taylor -Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it. I tend to agree with the first part. Michael, you know what I'm starring at. By 22 Gandhi had three kids, Mozart 30 symphonies and Buddy Holly was dead. You once told me our fingerprints don't fade from the lives that we touch. Is that true for everybody? Or it was just poetic bullshit?
Taylor -Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will. Like when someone comes into your life and half of you says: "You're nowhere near ready". And the other half says: "Make her yours forever". Michael, Caroline asked me what would I say if I knew you could hear me. I said: "I do know. I love you. God, I miss you, and I forgive you".

THE NOTEBOOK
Noah -I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. And I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect, I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been enough.
Noah -Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.

IF ONLY
Sam's diary -They say there's always someone in a relationship who loves more. Oh God I wish it wasn't me.

LOVE ACTUALLY
"Porque si prestas suficiente atención, descubrirás que, efectivamente, el amor está en todas partes"

TITANIC
Jack Dawson -Siempre llevo cuanto necesito: aire en mis pulmones y unas hojas de papel en blanco. Me encanta despertarme por la mañana sin saber qué va a ocurrir, a quién conoceré o a dónde me llevará la vida.
Jack Dawson -Cuando no tienes nada, no tienes nada que perder.

UN PASEO PARA RECORDAR
Landon -El amor es sufrido y considerado, nunca es celoso. El amor nunca es jactancioso o engreído, nunca es grosero o egoísta, nunca se ofende ni es resentido. El amor no haya placer en los pecados de los demás y se deleita en la verdad. Siempre está dispuesto a excusar, confiar, esperar y soportar todo lo que venga.
Jamie -Nuestro amor es como el viento; no puedo verlo, pero sí sentirlo.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario